Who has the better credentials to be President, Obama or Sarah Palin?

Great President, as defined by Obama

A quote from America's smartest President: "I'd rather be a great first-time President than a mediocre two-time President."

The quote was obviously aimed at Barack's favorite target, George W. Bush. I'm not a George W. apologist -- I believe W. was responsible for some of the problems we're in right now.

There were things I didn't agree with and I wasn't bashful about saying so. But I digress; if you're a "great first-time President..." you would likely be given a chance to be a second-term President. Frankly I wouldn't give up my community organizer job after 2012. Oh, and let's hope the next President gives you the same treatment that you've given to George W. The new President will certainly have plenty to work with.

He still won't accept blame.

He still won't accept blame.
It's Bush's fault

Monday, January 4, 2010

Shot across the bow

I read the news, watch television and listen to those around me. I generally have some comment on what I observe and I'm not known to be bashful about commenting.

I comment on everything from those who would try to disarm law-abiding Americans to idiots who use their infant child as a shield against being tasered to NYC printing pamphlets, teaching heroine users how to "safely" use needles for their heroine habit. And that's just today. Ergo: the title of my blog. But that's just me.

You don't have to agree with me to post, but you do have to be able to offer some logic for your views.

Have you observed something in the news or witnessed first hand and would like to throw it into the stew? Here's your chance. Bon appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to be passionate in your post. Posts containing profanity will be removed, however. Posts which I deem to be overly crass will be removed, as well.
In the words of Rush Limbaugh, "This is not a democracy; it is a benevolent dictatorship." You have the option of creating your own blog if you don't agree with the aforementioned rules of mine.

Scroll down for more.

Scroll to end of page for more.