Who has the better credentials to be President, Obama or Sarah Palin?

Great President, as defined by Obama

A quote from America's smartest President: "I'd rather be a great first-time President than a mediocre two-time President."

The quote was obviously aimed at Barack's favorite target, George W. Bush. I'm not a George W. apologist -- I believe W. was responsible for some of the problems we're in right now.

There were things I didn't agree with and I wasn't bashful about saying so. But I digress; if you're a "great first-time President..." you would likely be given a chance to be a second-term President. Frankly I wouldn't give up my community organizer job after 2012. Oh, and let's hope the next President gives you the same treatment that you've given to George W. The new President will certainly have plenty to work with.

He still won't accept blame.

He still won't accept blame.
It's Bush's fault

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ooops, I've done it again!

No it isn't Brittney Spears singing.

It appears a U.N. Climate Change expert has found more errors in the claims of environmental hysteria.

The Indian head of the U.N climate change panel claimed the Himalayan mountains would be void of glaciers by the year 2035. It seems he was about 315 years off in his Nobel-winning report. It would appear that this isn't the only fallacy in his report. Despite all of the inaccuracies that the global warming alarmists and the media love to parrot as fact, Pachauri claims the false data in the report was an accident and he has no intention of resigning.

This is just one more of a series of revelations about just how far off the rantings of the global-warming crowd is. Will this stop them from continuing to repeat this false data as fact? Not likely. As a matter of fact, I'd lay odds against it. I see that happening about as quickly as I see Sarah Brady and the anti-gun crowd admitting that the report by Prof. Kellerman, claiming that you're "43 times as likely to kill a family member if you own a firearm" report is a farce; despite Kellerman himself admitting the report is flawed because it only defines "defensive use of a firearm" if you actually kill you assailant.


Before I get hate mail from anyone, I'm not advocating that we trash the planet. I live here, too. So do my grand kids. You can't make a bunch of dramatic policy changes (many of which are being steared by foreign countries that really don't like us very much or people who stand to make a LOT of money from this).

Oh well, their mind is made up; don't confuse them with the facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to be passionate in your post. Posts containing profanity will be removed, however. Posts which I deem to be overly crass will be removed, as well.
In the words of Rush Limbaugh, "This is not a democracy; it is a benevolent dictatorship." You have the option of creating your own blog if you don't agree with the aforementioned rules of mine.

Scroll down for more.

Scroll to end of page for more.