Who has the better credentials to be President, Obama or Sarah Palin?

Great President, as defined by Obama

A quote from America's smartest President: "I'd rather be a great first-time President than a mediocre two-time President."

The quote was obviously aimed at Barack's favorite target, George W. Bush. I'm not a George W. apologist -- I believe W. was responsible for some of the problems we're in right now.

There were things I didn't agree with and I wasn't bashful about saying so. But I digress; if you're a "great first-time President..." you would likely be given a chance to be a second-term President. Frankly I wouldn't give up my community organizer job after 2012. Oh, and let's hope the next President gives you the same treatment that you've given to George W. The new President will certainly have plenty to work with.

He still won't accept blame.

He still won't accept blame.
It's Bush's fault

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New York City-Funded Guide Teaches How to Shoot Heroin Safely

Is New York City smoking crack??

The AP story says New York city's Department of health has antied up $32,000 of tax payer money to supply heroin addicts 70,000 pamphlets on how to "prepare drugs carefully and care for veins to avoid infection."

Can you say, natural selection? If you're a heroin addict and you die because you didn't "prepare drugs carefully and care for your veins to avoid infection" and you die -- too bad.

Pardon me if I don't have a proclivity to be PC.

2 comments:

  1. Have you been to NYC lately? You have to be on drugs to live there on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to be passionate in your post. Posts containing profanity will be removed, however. Posts which I deem to be overly crass will be removed, as well.
In the words of Rush Limbaugh, "This is not a democracy; it is a benevolent dictatorship." You have the option of creating your own blog if you don't agree with the aforementioned rules of mine.

Scroll down for more.

Scroll to end of page for more.